Om Mantra Mandalas assortment is a set of Meditation Mandalas With Mantras. These sets are handpainted by the artist of Old Monastery Thangka Painting School.
Each mandala has OM in its center.
Properties of the Mandalas in the set
In the set of Om mantra mandalas, each mandala has different size. The size of all the mandalas are listed below:
- Om Mantra Mandala with a black background and golden mantra is 30*30 cm
- OM Mantra Mandala with 7 lines of Mantra is 22*22 cm
- Om Mantra Mandala – Blue and Black is 22*22 cm
- Om Mantra Mandala with Geometric Pattern is 30*30 cm
These mandalas are in stock of our gallery so we offer you a discounted price.
What is Mandala?
Mandala is a circle which is a device for the Tantric meditation. It is a visual aid for concentration and introversive meditation leading to the attainment of insights and to activation of forces culminating in “Siddhi” supernatural forces.
The Mandala is the graphic representation of this process. It is not only theoretical but practical also as an operational scheme involving a clear plan for the practical realization of the process within oneself. It thus becomes an instrument (Yantra).
OM Mantra Mandala Black and Gold
In the center of the mandala, we can see Om, which represents perfectness. The mantra is repeated 14 times in the outer ring of the mandala. The black background and the golden mantra is a perfect color combination which helps the mandala to be perfect. This set of the mandala is perfect for meditation and you can gift to your nearest and dearest one.
The size of Om Mantra Mandala with a black background and golden mantra is 30*30 cm.
Om Mantra Mandala with 7 lines of Mantra
The beautiful OM Mantra Mandala has om in the center and the mantra is repeated 7 times in the outer ring of the mandala. The design of this mandala is slightly different from the first one.
The size of OM Mantra Mandala with 7 lines of Mantra is 22*22 cm.
Om Mantra Mandala – Black and Blue
Om is in the center and the mantras are repeated 6 times in an outer ring. The black background and blue shades make mandala perfect. The mantras are written in golden color.
The size of Om Mantra Mandala – Blue and Black is 22*22 cm.
Om Mantra Mandala with Geometric Pattern
In this mandalas, the om is seen surrounded by geometric patterns. There are auspicious symbols in the first circle of the mandala. The mandala follows the Geometric pattern and its typical meaning as a step towards greater consciousness and divine connection.
The size of Om Mantra Mandala with Geometric Pattern is 30*30 cm.
Uses of Om Mantra Mandala
The uses of Om Mantra Mandala are listed below:
- Om Mantra Mandalas are perfect for focusing and doing meditation.
- Since the Om symbol is one of the most prominently featured in Eastern religions, it has become popular as adornment for modern practices influenced by Eastern traditions, particularly yoga.
- The Om Mantra Mandala is popular in the tattoo community as well.
- You can use these mandalas as decoration purpose for your office, house etc this will give you a positive attitude to handle your life.
Meaning of OM in Buddhism
Other meanings that the om has come to represent include:
- The sun and light
- The self and soul
Om is spoken of as the primordial sound, the sound of sounds. The sound that is within both silence and noise.
How to Meditate on OM Mantra Mandalas
Place your Om Mantra mandala on a table or on the floor at 75cm length in front of you or improvised easel, level with your eye-line, sit comfortably either on a chair with your feet flat on the floor or on a cushion with your legs crossed.
- Breathe slowly and deeply, from the diaphragm, while emptying and stilling your mind.
- Gently gaze at the center of mandala Om and relax your eyes so that, initially, the image goes slowly out of focus.
- Sitting quietly, concentrate on the image fully and allow its shapes, patterns, and colors to work on your unconscious mind. If distracting thoughts arise, let them drift away and gently bring your focus back to the mandala.
- Do this for at least 5 minutes initially. In later sessions, gradually try to build up your meditation period to 15 minutes.
- When you are ready, slowly bring your attention back to the world around you.