Showing all 4 results
- This Author page contains the creator or originator of books related to meditation, religion, culture, yoga, lifestyle, and many more.
- This page Lifestyle includes the books giving information about the way person lives.
- This page contains the books about the meditation. Meditation is the practice where an individual uses a technique, such as focusing their mind on a particular object, thought or activity, to achieve a mentally clear and emotionally calm state.
- This page contains series of books. Series is a number of events, objects, or people of a similar or related kind coming one after another.
- This is a page contains books about yoga. Yoga is a group of physical, mental, and spiritual practices or disciplines which originated in ancient India. There is a broad variety of yoga schools, practices, and goals in Hinduism, Buddhism, and Jainism.
Depression For DummiesFrom $0,00Quick View
Depression for Dummies is free ebook written by Laura L. Smith and Charles H. Elliott. This book contains topic like demystifying and defeating depression, detecting depression, breaking barriers to change, discovering depression- driven thinking, breaking up the dark clouds of
Living Vegan For DummiesFrom $0,00Quick View
Living Vegan For Dummies is a free ebook about vegans, written by Alex Jamieson. This book included “Vegan” at the beginning, building a healthy vegan diet, sticking to your guns: Staying vegan, tasting is believing: vegan recipes, living vegan in the real