Return & Refund Policy
All sales are final. We accept return for refund or exchange, for items damaged in transit.
To be eligible for refund or exchange, you must first email us within 7 days of receiving the products to notify about the damaged products then return the damaged item to us. Upon receipt of the damaged item, we will ship out a replacement. If a replacement is not available, we will refund the full purchase price of your item.
How to Return Artwork?
Here is the process of returning an item:
- Contact our team within seven days of receiving the product giving a call at +977 9807351336 or filling up the form at our website with clear information about details on return.
- Mandala paintings will be returned to the monks of the temple from where they are brought.
- Depending upon the arrival type the return policies are different.
- If the mandala arrived at you via UPS (United Parcel Service), you will be provided with a UPS Return Service label from our team.
- If it is via a freight carrier or blanket-wrap service, we will contact the carrier and let you know how much time will they take to retrieve the mandala.
- Note: You are responsible for the cost of return shipping.
- The painting to be returned should be repacked in the original form. The product cannot be damaged due to the packaging error in return, in that case, you will be responsible.
Artwork Damaged in Transit
If your package appears damaged, contact us so we can arrange to have it picked up and inspected. Please retain all of the original packing materials.
To be eligible for cancellation, you need to cancel your order after 1 day of your order. You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 5 to 10 business day.