Tibetan Carpet with Coin is hand-knotted by highly skilled Tibetan carpet weavers on traditional vertical looms. Woven with 60 knots per square inch.
The size of this carpet is 91*182cm and the weight is 5 kg approximately.
There are several steps involved in the Tibetan carpet-making process. Carpet weaving is a traditional occupation of Himalayan people that started many years ago.
How to Take Care of your Carpet?
- Using a vacuum cleaner helps to suck out stuck soils and dirt and does not harm the fiber of the rug
- Use scissors to cut the ends of the loose threads of the rug.
- Do not use chemicals, it will fade the colors of the rug.
- Avoid using rugs in a damp area.
- Do not expose too much directly to the sun.
- Do not dry clean.
- Always prefer to wash the carpet from a professional rug cleaning company.