Seven Chakras Thangka Painting is handpainted in Handmade cotton Canvas with Kundalini Seven Chakras Yoga Meditation.
This Thangka describes 7 chakras in the body.
The seven chakras symbols of the core body and what they represent.
- Base or Root Chakra (last bone in the spinal cord)
- Sacral Chakra (ovaries/prostate)
- Solar Plexus Chakra (navel area)
- Heart Chakra (heart area)
- Throat Chakra (throat and neck area)
- Brow or Third Eye Chakra (pineal gland or third eye)
- Crown Chakra (Top of head)