Traditional Tibetan Wooden Incense Burner has 12 x 30 x 10 cm dimension. This incense burner is carved from Himalayan hardwood and painted with a traditional cloud motif. It is suitable for Tibetan stick and powder incense.
|Size||12 x 30 x 10 cm|
Directions for Use
- Partially fill a new incense burner with ash or sand.
- Light your favourite incense stick and place it horizontally on the bed of ash.
- A small quantity of powder incense may also be sprinkled over the lit incense stick.
- Remove the ash build-up regularly to ensure the burning incense does not come into close proximity with the lid of the burner, thus preventing heat damage.
- Always burn incense in moderate quantities to prevent overheating.
There are no reviews yet.