Padmasambhava Tibetan Thangka is beautifully handpainted using traditional Tibetan color on handmade canvas.
Guru Padmasambhava in the center of the thangka is holding a vajra dispelling evil mudra in the right hand and in the left a white skullcup containing a long-life vase ornamented.
Mantra of Padmasambhava
The mantra of Padmasambhava is Om Ah Hum Vajra Guru Padma Siddhi Hum.
- Om is the perfect splendor and richness of sambhogakaya
- Ah is the total unchanging perfection of dharmakaya, the manifest body of absolute reality
- Hung perfects the presence of Guru Padmasambhava as the nirmanakaya, the manifest body of emanation
- Vajra perfects all the Heruka deities of the mandalas
- Guru refers to the root and transmission gurus and the holders of intrinsic awareness
- The Padma perfects the assembly of dakas and dakinis
- Siddhi is the life force of all the wealth deities and the guardians of the treasure teachings
- Hung is the life force of the Dharmapala, the protective deities
|58 x 38 cm
|Handmade Cotton Canvas