The size of the Tibetan Carpet with Tigerstripe Design is 4*6 ft. This carpet is made in Nepal with Himalayan sheep Wool and Silk. This Tibetan rug is made in Nepal by master weavers.
The thickness of the carpet is 4mm.
The rug is traditionally hand-knotted by highly skilled Tibetan carpet weavers on traditional vertical looms. Woven with 100 knots per square inch, It can take a skilled carpet weaver 3 to 4 months to finish the piece.
How to Take Care of your Carpet?
- Using a vacuum cleaner helps to suck out stuck soils and dirt and does not harm the fiber of the rug
- Use scissors to cut the ends of the loose threads of the rug.
- Do not use chemicals, it will fade the colors of the rug.
- Avoid using rugs in a damp area.
- Do not expose too much directly to the sun.
- Do not dry clean.
- Always prefer to wash the carpet from a professional rug cleaning company.