Endless knot Carpet Modern Carpet is hand made in Nepal. This carpet is traditionally hand-knotted by highly skilled Tibetan carpet weavers on traditional vertical looms.
Woven with 100 knots per square inch, It can take a skilled carpet weaver 2 to 3 months to complete one carpet-making process.
There are several steps involved in the Tibetan carpet-making process. Carpet weaving is a traditional occupation of Himalayan people who started many years ago.
Learn more about the Traditional Tibetan carpet making process in our blog post.
How to Take Care of your Carpet?
- Using a vacuum cleaner, it helps to suck out stuck soils and dirt and does not harm the fiber of the rug
- Use scissors to cut the ends of the loose threads of the rug.
- Do not use chemical, it will fade the colors of the rug.
- Avoid using rugs in a damp area.
- Do not expose too much directly to the sun.
- Do not dry clean.
- Always prefer to wash the carpet from a professional rug cleaning company.
If you want a custom size, color and design please contact us.