Handmade Tibetan Tiger Carpet is Hand Knotted in Nepal. Tibetan Tiger Carper is perfect for adding to your home, office, or meditation space.
It is made in the traditional manner, each design is cut by hand to create a 3-dimensional look that emulates a real tiger skin.
Please check the table for the size and the weight of the different variations of the Tibetan Tiger Carpet.
|Size||Dimensions||Weight after packing|
|Small Carpet||60 × 90 cm||4 kg|
|Medium Carpet||70 × 140 cm||6 kg|
|Large Carpet||92 × 183 cm||7 kg|
|Extra Large Carpet||152 × 220 cm||12 kg|
The tiger is known to symbolize unconditional confidence and disciplined awareness, kindness, and modesty. The tiger is associated with confidence, dominance over the forest, and the air element.
It is believed that meditating on a tiger carpet will protect you from negativity and enhance your meditation practice.
There are several steps involved in the Tibetan carpet-making process. Carpet weaving is a traditional occupation of Himalayan people who started many years ago.
Learn more about the Traditional Tibetan carpet making process in our blog post.
How to Take Care of your Carpet?
- Using a vacuum cleaner, it helps to suck out stuck soils and dirt and does not harm the fiber of the rug
- Use scissors to cut the ends of the loose threads of the rug.
- Do not use chemical, it will fade the colors of the rug.
- Avoid using rugs in a damp area.
- Do not expose too much directly to the sun.
- Do not dry clean.
- Always prefer to wash the carpet from a professional rug cleaning company.
If you want a custom size, color and design please contact us.