Tibetan Carpet with Dragon Design is traditionally hand-knotted by highly skilled Tibetan carpet weavers on traditional vertical looms.
Woven with 100 knots per square inch, It can take a skilled carpet weaver 3 to 4 months to finish the piece.
Dragon is a symbol of great creative power, a positive icon, representing the strong male yang principle of heaven, change, energy, wealth and creativity.
The size of the carpet is 3*6ft and the thickness is 4mm.
It is made with Himalayan Sheep wool in Nepal.
How to Take Care of your Carpet?
- Using a vacuum cleaner, it helps to suck out stuck soils and dirt and does not harm the fiber of the rug
- Use scissors to cut the ends of the loose threads of the rug.
- Do not use chemical, it will fade the colors of the rug.
- Avoid using rugs in a damp area.
- Do not expose too much directly to the sun.
- Do not dry clean.
- Always prefer to wash the carpet from a professional rug cleaning company.