Tibetan Rug with 2 Dragons is traditionally hand-knotted by highly skilled Tibetan carpet weavers on traditional vertical looms.
This carpet has 60 knots per square inch, is 91*182cm, and weighs 5kg approximately.
Dragon is a symbol of great creative power, a positive icon, representing the strong male yang principle of heaven, change, energy, wealth, and creativity.
It is made with Himalayan Sheep wool in Nepal.
All the carpets are made of organic materials and all the carpets are hand-made. The vegetable dyes used to make carpest are tea leaves, Barberry plant, rumex leaf, myrobalan nut, madder root, indigo rock, etc.
There are several steps involved in the Tibetan carpet-making process. Carpet weaving is a traditional occupation of Himalayan people that started many years ago.
How to Take Care of your Carpet?
- Using a vacuum cleaner helps to suck out stuck soils and dirt and does not harm the fiber of the rug
- Use scissors to cut the ends of the loose threads of the rug.
- Do not use chemicals, it will fade the colors of the rug.
- Avoid using rugs in a damp area.
- Do not expose too much directly to the sun.
- Do not dry clean.
- Always prefer to wash the carpet from a professional rug cleaning company