Tibetan Rug with Snow Lion Design is traditionally hand-knotted by highly skilled Tibetan carpet weavers on traditional vertical looms. Woven with 100 knots per square inch, It can take a skilled carpet weaver 3 to 4 months to finish the piece.
Snow Lion is a symbol of power and strength, and fearlessness and joy, east and the earth element. It is one of the Four Dignities.
The size of the carpet is 3*8 ft.
How to Take Care of your Carpet?
- Using a vacuum cleaner, it helps to suck out stuck soils and dirt and does not harm the fiber of the rug
- Use scissors to cut the ends of the loose threads of the rug.
- Do not use chemical, it will fade the colors of the rug.
- Avoid using rugs in a damp area.
- Do not expose too much directly to the sun.
- Do not dry clean.
- Always prefer to wash the carpet from a professional rug cleaning company.