Tibetan Rug with Dragon and Phoenix is traditionally hand-knotted by highly skilled Tibetan carpet weavers on traditional vertical looms.
Woven with 100 knots per square inch, It can take a skilled carpet weaver 3 to 4 months to finish the piece.
Dragon and Phoenix are two of the most powerful symbols of success and prosperity in Chinese mythology. In Feng Shui, they are considered to be the ultimate symbol of love and marital joy.
Dragon is the ‘yin’ while phoenix is the ‘yang’, a perfect balance that is needed for a successful married life.
The size of the carpet is 3*6ft and the thickness is 4mm.
It is made with Himalayan Sheep wool in Nepal.
How to Take Care of your Carpet?
- Using a vacuum cleaner, it helps to suck out stuck soils and dirt and does not harm the fiber of the rug
- Use scissors to cut the ends of the loose threads of the rug.
- Do not use chemical, it will fade the colors of the rug.
- Avoid using rugs in a damp area.
- Do not expose too much directly to the sun.
- Do not dry clean.
- Always prefer to wash the carpet from a professional rug cleaning company.
There are no reviews yet.