Root Chakra Mantra Mandala is handpainted by the artist living in Kathmandu, Nepal.
The Root Chakra Mandala is perfect for yoga and meditation. You can use this beautiful mandala to decorate your room and office. This can be the best gift to your friends and family who is practicing yoga and meditation.
The root chakra grounds the soul to the earth through the bones of the body. This mandala contains a four-sided square representing the four directions of East, South, West, and North. Within the square is a downward V holding an awakening spiral. The V symbolizes the archetypal feminine energy of the womb of Mother Earth. The awakening spiral represents the Serpent of Light or Kundalini energy that rests at the base of the root chakra. Spending time in nature, among trees, walking along a beach or sitting on a large stone helps to release the heavy burdens of everyday life.
The Om Mani Padme Hum mantra surrounding the root chakra helps you to be far from all dangers and the misery in life.
Muladhara is located at the base of the spine, the pelvic floor, and the first three vertebrae, the root chakra is responsible for your sense of safety and security on this earthly journey.
The word Muladhara breaks down into two Sanskrit words: Mula meaning “root” and Adhara, which means “support” or “base.”
Association of Root Chakra
- Deities: Ganesha, Indra, Brahma and Dakini
- Element: Earth
- Color: Red
- Animal: An Elephant with seven trunks.
- Body Parts: Sexual / Reproductive organs, Vagina, Perineum, Anus, Nose, Hamstrings, Calves, Feet
- Planet: Saturn
- Color: Red
- Body System: Muscular-Skeletal System and Excretory System.
- Goals: To feel grounded, safe, loved & nourished.
- Practice: Non-judgment, non-attachment, beauty, and grace.
- Symptoms of imbalance: Obesity, hemorrhoids, sciatica, constipation, and muscular-skeletal disorders. Night terrors and panic attacks, inability to trust or feel grounded.
- Essential Oils: Ginger, Sandalwood, Juniper, Clove, Sage, Cinnamon.
- Foods: Root vegetables (Carrots, Beets, Sweet Potatoes, Leeks, Onions, Turnips etc..), Ginger, Turmeric, Clove, Cinnamon and Proteins (Poultry, Seafood, Red Meat.)
- Stones and Crystals: Iron, Basalt, Granite, Petrified Wood, Ruby, Garnet, Bloodstone, Red Jasper, Smoky Quartz, Obsidian, Black Tourmaline, Hematite, Snowflake Obsidian.
Root Chakra Chanta
The Mantra for Root Charka Chant is LAM.
The cleansing mantra chanted for your Root Chakra, which keeps us grounded and linked to the earth.
For custom size and design please contact us.
There are no reviews yet.