Sacral Chakra is in the center of the mandala and it is surrounded by the Om Mani Padme Hum Mantra.
The sacral chakra is located within the reproductive system of the physical body. This is the place of sacred creation. We create love and life through the union of two souls.
We create art, music, stories, and homes. By honoring the act of creation as sacred to life we pause to reflect and give thanks for all.
When the judgment is placed on creativity, we restrict the flow of creative expression. This creative flow is vital for a vibrant healthy life.
Our ability to create is unlimited. It is expressed through our choices, words, and actions. Each moment is a unique opportunity for creative expression.
Om Mani Padme Hum Mantra is the mantra of compassion. It is six syllable mantra of the Avalokitesvara, known as a savior and protector from the dangers. It is believed that one who chant this mantra, will be saved from all dangers and the misery in life.
This mantra is widely used in Mahayana Buddhism for different purposes from chanting to using them in arts. The mantras are often found inscribed on rocks, prayer wheels, Chaitya walls, paths, the approaches and exists of the villages.
Sacral Chakra Mantra Mandala is perfect for yoga and meditation. You can use this beautiful mandala to decorate your room and office. This can be the best gift to your friends and family who is practicing yoga and meditation.
Association of Sacral Chakra
- Color: Orange
- Body System: Reproductive System.
- Goals: Fluidity, pleasure, relaxation, fearlessness, peace
- Practice: Fearlessness, certainty, non-engagement.
- Malfunction: Fear and judgment create a sense of duality and isolation. Fear of change prohibits the creative process and shuts down the flow of life force energy.
- Symptoms of imbalance: Stiffness, sexual problems, isolation, emotional instability or numbness. PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) flight, fight or freeze syndrome.
- Plant Ally: Jasmine for sensuality.
- Essential Oils: Jasmine, Neroli, Orange Blossom, Ylang Ylang, Cypress, Patchouli and Myrtle.
- Foods: Liquids – fruit and vegetable juices, herbals teas to add fluids and replenish the body.
- Stones and Crystals: Coral, Carnelian, Orange Amber, Orange/Dark Citrine, Peach Aventurine, Orange Calcite.
- Sanskrit name: Svadhisthana
- Element: Water
- Shape: Circle with crescent
- Petals of the lotus: Six
- Seed sound: VANG
- Vowel sound: Oo
- Rights: To feel, to want
- Endocrine gland: Ovaries, testicles
- Physical association: Womb, genitals, kidney, bladder
- Psychological function: Movement and connection
- Identity: Emotional
- Developmental stage: 6 months – 2 years
- Challenge: Guilt
- Plane: Astral plane
- Planets: Mercury, Jupiter, Moon
- Deity: Indra, Rakini, Vishnu
- Incense: Gardenia, damiana
- Herb: Fennel, coriander
- Sephira: Yesod
- Tarot Suit: Cups
Sacral Chakra Chanta
The cleansing mantra for your Sacral Chakra, which is associated with sexuality, pleasure, and creativity.
Chant “VAM” is you have a poor self-image, find it hard to open up in relationships, feel unsatisfied sexually and suffer from low libido.
For custom size and design please contact us.