Solar Plexus Chakra Mandala contains solar plexus in the center of mandala and mantra around it.
Solar Plexus chakra is 3rd chakra.
Om Mani Padme Hum mantra is the mantra of compassion and solar plexus chakra is located between the navel and solar plexus, is the core of our personality, our identity, of our ego.
The third chakra is the center of willpower. While the Sacral chakra seeks pleasure and enjoyment, the third chakra is all about the perception of who you are.
- Color: Yellow.
- Body System: Upper Abdomen – Digestive System.
- Goals: Vitality, confidence, will, joy and sweetness.
- Practice: Integrity, becoming mindful of your actions and thoughts, transparency, stop hiding from yourself. Transform your negative thoughts into positive journey statements.
- Malfunction: Lack of confidence leads to a sense of timidity, allowing others to dominate you and feeling unempowered.
- Symptoms of imbalance: Ulcers, acid reflux, indigestion, fatigue, withdrawal, depression, apathy, liver dysfunction.
- Plant Ally: Sunflower for nourishment.
- Essential Oils: Lemon, Grapefruit, Juniper, Lavender, Fennel, Sandalwood, Cardamom, Nag Champa Flower.
- Foods: Complex carbohydrates, legumes, potatoes, whole grain bread, pasta and cereals for energy and strength.
- Stones & Crystals: Tiger Eye, Yellow Amber, Citrine, Gold, Gold Calcite, Topaz, Yellow Jade, Gold Quartz, Pyrite.
- Element: Fire
- Physical location: Between the navel and solar plexus
- Organs associated: Pancreas, Liver, Human digestive system, Large intestine, Stomach, Lung, Adrenal gland
- Yoga poses (strengthening the chakra): Dhanurasana, Virabhadrasana I, Virabhadrasana II
- Colour associated: Yellow
- Mantra associated: RAM
- Essential oils: Rosewood, Rosemary, Frankincense, Sandalwood, Rose, Myrrh, Chamomile
There are no reviews yet.