Buddhists pursue meditation as part of the path toward liberation from defilements (kleshas) and clinging and craving (upādāna), also called awakening, which results in the attainment of Nirvana, and includes a variety of meditation techniques such as:
- asubha bhavana ("reflections on repulsiveness")
- reflection on pratityasamutpada (dependent origination)
- sati (mindfulness) and anussati (recollections), including anapanasati (breath meditation)
- dhyana (developing an alert and luminous mind)
- the Brahma-viharas (loving-kindness and compassion)
These techniques aim to develop equanimity .
The Jivamukti Yoga method is a proprietary style of yoga which is created by David Life and Sharon Gannon in 1984. Jivamukti is an ethical, physical, and spiritual practice that fuses vigorous yoga exercises with adherence to five central tenets. Many celebrities follow this Yogic Style over time.
For spiritual, psychological, and physical growth, the fusion of five principles with Hatha Yoga is crucial. So this is obvious to experience an overall transformation in your .